Jacqueline Wilson

January 16, 2012

Jacqueline Wilson is an award-winning English Author and my Favourite! She was born on the 17 December 1945 and is 66 years old. She most commonly writes about thinks like Life Issues such as adoption, Family and other troubles, Friendship and more. She most popular for her Tracy Beaker series, which has become a hit worldwide. It was even turned into a movie along-side some of her other novels. Her books are illustrated by Nick Sharratt and have been for over 20 years. In the New Year Honours 2008, Jacqueline Wilson was made a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire. She has written over 90 novels. My Favourite would have to be, Jacky Daydream ( her auto-biography followed by My Secret Diary ), Little Darlings, The Longest Whale Song, My Sister Jodie, Lola Rose and CandyFloss ( My First Ever JW Book ). Though it's hard to choose because there all so fantastic and hard to put down. There will be reviews on soom of Jacky's Books coming soon. She wrote her first book at age nine, called Meet the Maggots, which wasn't published. As a teenager she started work for a magazine publishing company and then went on to work as a journalist on Jackie magazine (which she was told was named after her!) before turning to writing novels full-time ( the JWFC Teams Words ). I am also a Member of her official online Fan Club: www.jacquelinewilson.co.uk/

She is my favourite author and gives you an interesting adventure every time your read one of her books. 
I'd recommend any of her books, so why not start your reading experience today.
 


  

Post a Comment

Thank for stopping by my small corner of the web, I hope you enjoyed your time here. Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them. Sending you a thousand lovely days x

© A Sunny Spot. Design by FCD. Header using graphics from Freepik.