Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D Movie Review

July 7, 2012

Yesterday I was blindfolded (hilarious) and taken to a surprise location. Don't worry I wasn't blindfolded by some random stranger (duh.... Stranger Danger), it was my awesome older sister. Once i was tickled to death my location was revealed. It was the cinemas and my sister, her friend and me all saw the Katy Perry Part of Me Movie. It's a movie that will have you laughing, crying, smiling and singing your hearts out to Katy's inspirational pop tunes.


Movie: Katy Perry Part of Me 3D
Starring: Katy Perry
In Cinemas: NOW
My Rating: 10 Stars


★★★
"A BACKSTAGE PASS EVEN
NON FANS WILL ENJOY"
- ALYNDA WHEAT, PEOPLE MAGAZINE

Katy Perry Part of Me 3D has been named a "Backstage pass, front row seat and intimate look at the fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate and honest mad diary of Katy."

In my personal opinion it was an amazing movie and it was very honest in a sense. You get an image of Katy like you have never seen her before. There are scenes to make you admire perry even more, to make you laugh at her quirkiness and cry at her heartbreak. It was like a documentary, video diary, concert and just a blast to watch. You come out of the cinema feeling more connected to Katy. As a reviewer from People Magazine said even non fans will enjoy this movie and most likely secretly walk out of the cinemas as a fan. 

As for the 3D aspect it was not largely needed. But then again it was an opportunity for little cute things to be added such as flying bubbles, cool fonts and you even get cream sprayed at you. 

I loved seeing this movie and it was definitely such an awesome birthday surprise (thanks Issy & Amelia). I'd recommend it to any Katy Fan and even a non fan because at the end of the day that status will change anyway. I just want to see it over and over again. Katy is such a role model and herself and the movie are inspirational. I'm a 100% a Katy Cat. It was so hard not to sing along to her songs as they played concert footage. Over all i would rate Katy Perry Part of Me 10 Stars and promise you that for the  next few days her awesome songs will be stuck in your head.

3 comments

  1. HI SA12
    I am JT12 nattasha
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SA12
    I am JT12 nattasha and A fan of EJ12 and katy perry too
    LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I want to watch this! It sounds really good.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for stopping by my small corner of the web, I hope you enjoyed your time here. Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them. Sending you a thousand lovely days x

© A Sunny Spot. Design by FCD. Header using graphics from Freepik.